- Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
At Covance Central Laboratory, we are looking to recruit 4 Gobal Study Managers (GSM) to join our expanding teams in Mechelen or Geneva (50% in the office, 50% home-based).
As a key member of the Project Management department, you will be managing a portfolio of global, high complexity clinical studies. As such, your main responsibilities will entail:
- Being the key contact between our clients (pharmaceutical companies), the various departments within our Central Laboratory organization, other Covance business units and external vendors.
- Providing project management oversight for your portfolio of studies, focusing on key client deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management
- Ensuring successful interactions between the clients and the extended Covance study management team you are collaborating with (e.g. Study Design Lead and Regional Study Coordinators).
- Reviewing the study protocol to ensure quality implementation and successful delivery of client specifics and requirements.
- Being accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics.
- Ensuring that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Working with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
- BSc or Master degree in life science or equivalent
- 2- 5 years’ experience in managing projects in pharma industry or in a CRO, preferably in clinical
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and collaborate to deliver effectively
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines dedicated to a culture of quality and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills Fluent in English
What we offer:
A strong project management team in place who will contribute and support your personal and professional development.
A competitive salary together with a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and pension
Unsurpassed career development opportunities supported by exceptional people from across the globe with an energized purpose