As a CFO at Stanley/Stella you will go beyond analysing our financial numbers and ensuring a correct and efficient Accounting and Controlling department.
We expect you to supervise our financial records in order to project future financial decisions and plans. The role is less about accounting and more about how to reach future (short- and long-term) goals. You will think and act upon next steps to get the busines to the next financial level , whether that involves acquisitions, margins drill down, or top line expansion.
As a member of the management committee, you will advise senior management and the CEO on how to shape our future and to innovate and digitize all our business services.
To accomplish this, you will lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals and steer short- and long-term objectives.
Your overall scope will be to oversee the following activities:
- Accounting A to Z
- Credit Controlling
- Treasury & Hedging
- Established on your area of expertise, but also thanks to your broader entrepreneurial spirit, you will challenge and support the future vision and its implementation, by investigating, analysing and presenting conclusions in order to reach adequate decisions.
- You deep dive in the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses in order to propose corrective actions required to project the future financial investments & plans.
- You have the primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. This for current business and future needs.
- You ensure correct reporting to the board and shareholders and are able to defend the future developments based on grounded financial arguments.
- Together with your team you will have a permanent overview on all financial related matters (including accounting) and ensure their compliance and that all legal obligations are fulfilled.