This is a great opportunity because...
In this period of continuous change, I have an ideal role for a change manager to provide tangible and value-added support to the organization.
Your role will be to :
- gain insight into the business unit strategy and work with different business units to identify the specific change agenda, capabilities gaps, people requirements, ways of working opportunities and talent management strategies
- to identify, structure and execute improvement initiatives within Business Units
- to address critical business needs
- to lead project
- to coordinate transformation within and between department
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a talented professional to stretch beyond the theory and make a real difference.
- Support any significant change management initiatives within business unit.
- Assessing the scope of the change
- Assessing the readiness of the Organization impacted by the change
- Ensure appropriate leaders are change sponsors thru visible and active support and communication
- Complete post-implementation review to identify & celebrate successes and suggest improvements for future projects
Provide leadership, direction and support for Organizational Design and Development activities, including:
- At least 5+ years in project management (in leading change management projects)
- Master degree in engineering, business administration...
- Working knowledge of change management models
- Strong communication skills, including communications planning, writing, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Facilitation skills
- Fluent in French and English