The CFO is a member of the Regional segment (Business unit) leadership team, reporting to the CEO of both segments, while receiving strong support and direction from the Global Segment CFO, to ensure that the financial aspects of the segments overall business strategy and performance objectives are achieved in Benelux.
- Your position is the combination of two 0,5 FTE - CFO roles. (1 CFO Benelux Healthcare Hospitals & 1 CFO Benelux Seniors & Schools). You are reporting directly to the respective Benelux CEO's of these Business units. You are working in a Benelux Matrix organization (Business units on the one hand & Transversal and Operational department on the other hand)
- You provide financial and strategic leadership and partnership to both Regional segments (Business units) that supports profitable growth and performance. ·
- You contribute to Regional segment-wide financial leadership and drive the performance of the Benelux Finance Function to support achievement of the Regional and Global goals and ambitions.
- You contribute to deliver and achieve the Regional segments strategic objectives, priorities and financial targets
- You align segmental and financial strategic priorities at regional level and ensure the segments needs are met by Transversal Finance in the region and countries. You ensure full alignment with Group Finance policies, processes and procedures
- You provide strong commercial expertise, financial engineering and contractual acumen developed through an in-depth understanding of both segments (Business units) specific needs and you ensure financial support to the business development and retention processes by demonstrating leadership and insights in negotiating complex deals, securing the segments profitable growth by ensuring contractual terms and management processes. You will contribute to the negotiation of complex deals, ensure contractual protections and will participate in teamwork on multi- regional sales efforts
- You act in the Region as a guardian of the Group's sales process, including managing the segments Delegation of Authorities (DOA) and segments Right Clients Right Terms (RCRT). Ensuring financial discipline in regional investment decisions, including the application of Right Clients Right Terms (RCRT), Group Delegation of Authorities (DOA), building business cases for regional OPEX and CAPEX commercial investments; directly assisting the Global Segment CFO with building business cases for potential Sodexo Venture Fund and Acquisition opportunities, and using factual ROI and monitoring post event activities to drive learnings
- You support the performance management of both segments in the region and drive key Global segment initiatives (such as Performance improvement program (CD&M)) at regional segment level, by ensuring adequate follow-up between Transversal & Operational support department
- You prepare the monthly business reviews in accordance with the segment CEO's