Business Travel Consultant
In this role you will work dedicated for one client in either Zwijndrecht or Aalst. You handle daily incoming reservation requests by phone or mail. You are the first point of contact for active travel consultation towards the business customers, providing travel details and up-selling of related products.
About the client
No sea too high, no harbor too far. There is no other transportation that needs a higher level of expertise than the transportation of marine personnel. Every possible harbor city all over the world is a potential destination for the international shipping and cruise ships, from offshore to mud-barges. This all requires a travel expert that reaches further than just an airplane ticket.
- Handle incoming travel requests and making bookings with the systems
- Reservation and follow up of client files using different GDS systems
- Fare proposals
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice towards travelers within travel policy
- Active (up)selling and cross selling of different BCD Travel products
- Give feedback on daily operational processes and commercial relationship with customer
- Dispatch administrative tasks to the service concerned and follow up if necessary
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Travel Agent.
- Good language skills spoken and written in English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of GDS systems like Amadeus or @tlantis
- Customer service minded
- Stress resistant, keep balance between quantity and quality
- Positive and open minded attitude
Your work location
We have two open positions, one is based in Aalst and one is based in Zwijndrecht.
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
How to apply
Please apply by creating a profile and upload resume and cover letter via the application form. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact email@example.com.
About BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with almost 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. Visit www.bcdtravel.com for more information about our company.
Acquisition is not appreciated.