TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Toyota Motor Europe's Network Department is part of the Customer Experience Division (part of the company's Sales & Marketing organization).
The mission of the Network team is to:
- Act as window function between industry experts, NMSCs and TME stake holders to build Toyota's strategy for the future of automotive retailing
- Ensure customer centric market representation in line with modern customer needs.
- Be the knowledge center of Toyota's network performance in the markets
- Ensure company wide network awareness & focus and an efficient governance of network activities
As part of the Network team, you will be contributing to the mission of the division by:
Owning the process of collecting, distributing and acting on Network Performance KPIs:
* Ensure the optimal structure and frequency of data collection with modern tools with focus on data quality, relevance and process efficiency (for the team and our stakeholders)
* Identify focus areas for follow up and benchmarking
Contributing to the development of a comprehensive customer centric network strategy:
* Set up and maintain market research to understand market trends and competitor strategies
* Actively contribute to projects and pilots aimed at enhancing our market representation through project schedules, KPI development and milestones monitoring
Supporting and gradually managing network projects aimed to improve overall network performance:
* First priority Service Capacity monitoring and Value Chain performance measurement enhancement
Facilitating best practice sharing with NMSCs:
* Support the team in arrangements of Network Managers meetings and workshops (by taking ownership of logistics and contributing to the agenda and content)
Managing the Network team's budget related activities and keeping team's budget overviews up to date
Acting as our Akari expert for site creation and maintenance.
* You have completed University studies with a degree in a business related area
* You can show a record of strong analytical and project management skills
* You enjoy processing and interpreting data and creating presentations to explain the evolution to stakeholders
* You are able to work independently, yet you are a team player
* You are result oriented, customer first minded and have strong communication skills
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must, previous experience of working with Power BI or other databases is an asset
* Proficiency in English, any other European language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
* seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
* have strong planning and organization skills
* enjoy working in a team, respecting others
* have a creative mind and passion for cars (if relevant for function)
* have excellent communication skills
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.