Bureau van Dijk (Headquarters on Avenue Louise) is the leading publisher of company and business intelligence and specializes in information on banks and public and private companies across the globe. Our product range includes databases of company information and business intelligence for individual countries, regions and the world. Our global database, Orbis, combines information from more than 200 sources and covers over 200 million companies. Our databases are used for multiple purposes : credit control, M&A, financial analyses, transfer pricing, compliance...
You can find more information on http://www.bvdinfo.com/en-gb/about-us/overview
In order to further develop our activities in the Belux region, we are hiring a Business Data Analyst to join our Ownership Team
1. Collecting private company ownership data for worldwide companies primarily via internet-based research and through the sourcing of annual reports, legal sources or direct contact with companies.
2. Analyzing and processing specific elements of the data to determine whether or not they meet the inclusion criteria for the database
3. Maintaining a clear and concise database to ensure that records are up to date, accurate and comprehensive including record matching responsibilities.
4. Interpreting financial data and other financial information in relation to corporate transactions.
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance or any master degree with Economics/Finance orientation
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking (French or Dutch) AND English ( any other languages is an real asset)
- Must be competent in Excel, Word, Internet Search.
- Highly organized and capable of delivering structured work processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Logical/ analytical, Strong critical thinking skills, Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
- An international working environment
- A career evolution based on your achievements
- Join a young and dynamic team
- Self development in the field of Data processing, financial statements analyse, international contacts.
- A market conform salary