Do you want to join an international company with diverse and entrepreneurial people?
We are looking for a business controller for the R&D department of our client.
▪ Identify and analyze variances of QCD indicators versus initial commitments at Program level
▪ Set up KPIs monthly updated emphasizing the physical progress achieved/forecasted compared to the financial expenses incurred/forecasted
▪ Identify Financial Risks and Opportunities at Program level
▪ Structural OverHeads and Capex follow up and set up variance analysis
▪ Be source of proposal to optimize indicators and QCD for every Program under his/her scope of responsibilities
▪ Ensure compliance with policies, processes and management rules
▪ Point of contact regarding external/internal audit
▪ University degree in economic or financial disciplines
▪ Experience in Controlling (Business or Project), preferably in an industrial environment
▪ Strongly team oriented and good communicator
▪ Rigorous, Analytical and structured minded
▪ Proactive and demanding
▪ Flexible and stimulated by fast moving environment
▪ French and English speaking
You will receive a permanent contract with attractive extra-legal advantages.