As Brand Communication Manager you will be defining and managing, as well as implementing and executing the overall off-line Brand Marketing strategy and activities across all relevant customers spread over Europe with the aim to increase brand awareness.
Our aim is to manage the full communication chain from firstly Stanley/Stella towards our European partners (Official Dealer Network) and furthermore the communication chain from our Dealers to End Customer (B2B2C) in order to achieve sales growth for both parties.
Trough regular Dealer visits across Europe and market feedback you will provide focused and targeted offline brand communication plans in line with our business strategy & sales objectives.
To accomplish this, you will lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals and steers short and long term objectives.
Your overall scope will be to oversee the following areas and activities
- Graphic Design
- POS Content Production and Management
- Event Management
- Field Trade Marketing
Content Production & Management:
- Develop a long term and short term strategy and coherent content management that is in line with Stanley/Stella’s brand identity and image by creating comprehensive communication plans for every collection launch
- Produce content regarding our Dealer-to-consumer communication
- Identify, develop and manage with the experts of your team various off-line communication tools to effectively support marketing activities, new product launches, fair participation and other corporate initiatives
- Coordinate the design of marketing materials (brochures, look book, flyer etc.) for specific channels, product lines, new product launches or other initiatives and guarantee in every channel our brand identity
- Maintain and keep current the Stanley/Stella content and storytelling in all off-line marketing activities and ensure that it matches our brand identity and image
- Manage the development of the local language versions of the relevant brand and product promotional and communication material
- Support and maintain brand merchandising tools, such as collection boxes/sample system, including the design of standard kits, tracking, reporting and monitoring sample distribution activities
- Identification and implementation of process improvements; etc.
Events & photoshoot:
- Manage and coordinate the photoshoot planning in close cooperation with Product Management, Creative Design team and the Digital Marketing to support the brand identity and the storytelling
- Coordinate design of booths, stands, posters and communication on innovations
- Provide support to Sales Management in the organisation of the Sales Meetings
- Coordinate the design and content of Stanley/Stella’s internal communication linked to several presentations (PPT)
- General support to Sales Management with Collection presentations, training and trade marketing presentations
Field Trade Marketing:
- Lead the Trade Marketing activities to support the transformation of our Official Dealers in true brand ambassadors
- Ensure the implementation of the Official Dealers merchandising program and Trade Communication plans
- Manage and execute public relations programs and initiatives in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- You regularly gather, analyse and interpret market trends in terms of Trade Marketing innovation and also by visiting and contacting our Official Dealers
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Thanks to benchmarks and above analysis, you will proactively propose new ideas and actions to enhance our off-line and trade marketing performances
- Provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- You will manage and supervise the Budget regarding all digital activities and ensure that it is respected
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the Brand & Communication marketing team
- Lead Product Managers
- Creative Team
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Regional Sales Management
- Internal Sales
- External vendors and agencies