Bid & Capture Manager
My client provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world's future. It's a fluent company in the language of change, whether driven by markets, technology, or policy. For almost 50 years they have combined a passion for their work with deep industry expertise to tackle their clients' most important challenges. They partner with customers around the world- advising, executing, innovating- to help them define and achieve success. With more than 5000 employees in 70 offices worldwide my client has a strong expertise in serving government and commercial clients.
As Bid & Capture Manager for the group you'll be responsible for :
- Participating actively in the definition of the Group's BD & Proposal objectives particularly in relation to process institutionalisation and improvement
- Working closely with the Capture & Bid Director on the implementation of the Group's BD processes across all Divisions, providing support to end users, coaching and mentoring as required, with a particular emphasis on strategic communications and marketing
- Leading specific Capture or major Proposal activities in support of major opportunities including the facilitation of strategy development initiatives, partnering discussions and engagement.
- Leading and/or facilitate solution strategy development meetings including content planning and graphic development with opportunity owner(s), Account Directors, BD and other Key Stakeholders
- Leading, managing, mentoring, motivating and supporting the Bid Team in Belgium
- Attending partner meetings to negotiate roles, assisting the Capture & Bid Director on tasks during capture phase and driving technical and administrative input for bids
- Establishing specific and measurable aims, goals and targets for all members of the BD Support team in relation to process, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to team members as necessary
To be successful in this function you'll need :
- 7 to 10 year's experience in a proposal management role, preferably within consulting and/or B2G firm(s)
- Experience in working in strategic communications and marketing, public policy, EC or other public sector bodies in Europe
- Experience managing a team, setting objectives, managing performance and proactively managing individual development
- Fluent in English & French. Any other language is a big plus.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
Despite an attractive salary package this opportunity is a chance to join a well known international company leader in its sector while being in a really strategic position.