On behalf of our client Volvo Cars, with its offices in Gent Zeehaven, we are looking for an Accountant (permanent position)
At Global Finance Delivery, you are part of a global team that drives business performance in order to realize the objectives set out in Volvo Car Group’s Corporate Strategy. In cooperation with colleagues in other business units worldwide, you and the team provide financial and accounting advises, business controlling input and guidance. Here, you can push your own professional skills and drive change together with committed people.
As part of the Finance Global Delivery team, you will get the opportunity to develop and implement smart and nimble finance processes, create reports and analysis to support the business in the best way. Through networking and benchmarking you will be part of taking the Finance organization into a modern organization, ready to meet the challenges ahead of us. You will work in close cooperation with other Finance colleagues both at our own central European cluster, our Shared Service Center in India, our Global Accounting Center in Spain, as well as functions at the headquarters in Sweden and the local market within EMEA for which you will be responsible.
• Basic day to day accounting
• Periodic closing activities
• Involved in annual audits, internal and external
• Take part in process development and smaller projects
• Deliver high quality service and advices within the area of responsibility
• identify areas of improvement within area of responsibility
• process management within specific area
• basic analysis and reporting
• Maintain good relationship with local finance organization being served
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent with around 3 years relevant experience from finance or related business
• Ability to work and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development
• Ability to keep deadlines
• High integrity and professionalism
• Basic Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge in SAP and Hyperion is a plus
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Team Player
• Good analytical skills
You will join a worldwide known company for it’s innovations, talented employees that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo Cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
You will be supported to reach your full potential.
You can simply apply by clicking the Apply Now button.