As a team leader, you and your team members are responsible for all marketing efforts for the different product ranges in order to retain, acquire and develop clients for our sales department, so they can reach their sales targets.
Based on thorough analysis of the market, clients and competitions, the Product Marketers are responsible to support the maximizing of the sales of their product range. They have to translate this into action with a corresponding product portfolio, the product marketing plan and the ‘sales enablement’ program.
- You lead, motivate and coach 8 Product Marketers and 2 Product Data Coordinators in achieving their objectives.
- You hold individual coaching and performance interviews with your subordinates and support their further growth and development.
- You oversee the daily planning and organization of the activities of the members of your team.
- Collecting, processing and interpreting relevant data and report to the Marketing Manager.
- You provide a correct analysis of the marketing actions and bring up initiatives to improve the sales results.
- Establishing project plans (timing, KPI’s, …).
- Communicate constructively and stimulate a good collaboration with other teams for an efficient information flow.
- Continuous improvement is your motto: you think along with the organization and undertake actions with regard to the improvement of the processes and the daily functioning of the team.