Team Leader - Salesforce CRM
For one of our biggest clients based in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Team Leader with a strong technical expertise in the Salesforce CRM.
If you combine knowledge in IT software development (Salesforce) with people management skills, then maybe you're the right person for this great opportunity!
Role & work environment:
- Spends approximately half of the time working as a development engineer in your team
- Has an up-to-date vision regarding IT expertise and keeps abreast of development
- Stays one step ahead in the domain of Salesforce/APEX development, and of IT Infrastructure and/ or IT Operations and/ or Test automation and applies learnings in its specific context.
- Helps build best practices around the Salesforce development/release/testing.
- Organizes regular meetings to share relevant insights/developments with team members, and to work together on craftsmanship.
- Proactively detect Development needs and/ or monitoring requirements and/ or release/test automation opportunities.
People management skills:
- Encourages team members to develop themselves and facilitates this
- Provides coaching both in terms of professional and of personal development.
- Responsible for the personal development and evaluation of the team members.
- Identifies top performance and acts at an early stage for underperformance.
- Supports talent acquisition and retention management activities
- Discusses resource planning for squads and team with the IT Area Lead and other stakeholders like the Product Owners.
- A competent Engineer with the education and professional certifications required for this function.
- Senior engineer for all salesforce related questions and projects with at least a first experience in leading a technical team
- Several years of experience in IT projects with Agile methodology