Proximedia is the leader on the market of the IT solutions and Internet for small and medium-sized enterprises. Our product range is composed of websites, videos of presentation of company, marketing online and optimization of the visibility on the search engines.
Proximedia joined Publicis, one of the first worldgroups in communication, and is from now the largest digital solutions provider for small and medium-sized entreprises on the European market.
In order to supplement a dynamic and motivated IT infrastructure team we are looking for a system administrator with an engineering and automation mindset.
If you are a generalist with experience in performing various system administration tasks and can learn new technologies quickly, then please apply.
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the management of a server park of around 400 (virtual) servers, mainly running Linux (CentOS / Debian).
- Monitor server performance and availability, ensuring maximum uptime & performance.
- Support helpdesk / customer service
- Installation and configuration of (virtual) servers
- Recoverability - Creating and testing backups
- Apply patches / upgrade operating systems and software
- Automation of common processes using scripts and configuration management tools
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent by work experience
- Expert knowledge and experience with the management of linux servers (CentOS, Debian)
- Experience with configuration management tools (puppet, ansible)
- Good scripting skills in one of the following languages: bash, perl or php
- Knowledge of firewalls, networking and server virtualization.
- Experience administering mail, DNS, web and database servers.
A competitive salary package with extralegal benefits.
The possibility to work part of the time from home.