- Put in place the detailed planning from Notice to Proceed to end of Warranty, in accordance with tender and site strategy;
- Ensures internal communication and communication to the customer or other sites;
- Organize the project and build the project team;
- Define deliverables; communicate their goals to internal stakeholders and the participating units. Gain their commitment. Allocate budgets;
- Ensure completion schedule while ensuring compliance with the quality objectives (technical) and cost. Communicate status reports. Follow the internal suppliers, ensures configuration management;
- Realize regular action plans;
- Ensure effective coordination between domestic stakeholders as well as the project area, the participating units and critical suppliers;
- Analyse the quote, control of the budget, establishing financial reports (FP, MPR, SPR);
- Identified and manage of the risks and opportunities;
- Manage the contract and endorsements;
- Insure the monitoring of the contractual warranty;
- Ensure configuration management.
- Project Q, C, D
- DfQ GO On Time
- Open issues resolution (8D NS) and reliability achievements
ORGANISATIONAL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Achieve QCD commitments for contract order or development, per project requirements or according to platform requirements.
The Sub System Manager (SSM) reports to the Traction Operations Director.