The Software Development Manager (SDM) will coordinate a team of 7 highly-skilled software developers who are designing and developing the best-in-class binary code analysis products (IDA Pro and Decompilers).
- The Software Development Manager will ensure the development team is able to work as efficiently as possible, with clear goals in order to attain business objectives.
- The SDM will set goals, accompany and coach team members on best practices and processes. He/she will also support developers in their tasks and act as an enabler: identifying the possible blockages and the best ways to respond.
- Under the supervision of the CEO, he/she will contribute to innovation while inspiring those around.
- The SDM will be the liaison with other departments (sales, marketing, support…) and will communicate with them proactively.
- He/she should perform closely with developers and other stakeholders throughout the company to influence product development assisting or improving products.