What we look for
* Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related Business and Economics degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 4 years of relevant Finance work experience in International Corporations (e.g. Big 4), preferably in Audit or equivalent
* Fluent proficiency in English
* Pursuing an MBA degree, CPA, ACCA/FCCA studies
* Computer competency and familiarity with a variety of application software; proficiency in SAP, iScala, HFM
* Experience in IFRS is a plus
Salary compensation starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city centre close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.