Senior Cloud System Engineer Windows
passionate about the newest technology?
Want to work for an inovative en cool company?
- Like to be inventive and comes with creative solutions
- Can ask your colleagues for help and are happy to offer help yourself.
- Can think from the customer's perspective, and find great solutions together with our customers.
- Work together with your colleagues to make our customers satisfied
How your day can look like
- You use our internal monitoring & ticketing platform to monitor customer environments.
- You work on proactive actions to keep the number of incidents with an impact on our customers as low as possible.
- When incidents do occur, you resolve them independently or together with the team as soon as possible.
- You support our customers and their partners in their deployment processes in terms of their infrastructure and platform needs, as well as the tools for automated deployments.
- Once in a while, you leave the work behind for a while, and have some fun together with your colleagues. That too is something we really need.
As an Engineer with expertise in Windows, Azure, AWS or VMWare, you will manage business critical (web) applications, such as e-commerce websites, SAAS applications, on a variety of Cloud platforms together with the Operations Team. We strongly believe in "the right tool for the right job" and therefore manage both private clouds and environments on public clouds from Azure & AWS! ........
Who are we looking for?
You will need some relevant IT experience in this role, at least 2 years.
- You speak and write Dutch fluently.
You have extensive expertise in one of the following technologies:
- Microsoft-based OSs and their secrets
- VMWare's ESX server + suite
- You have affinity with Open Source
- You have sufficient technical background in our technologies to be able to solve the most common problems from A to Z autonomously.
What we offer
- Can be busy every day with challenging and interesting work and cutting-edge technology.
- Be able to continuously develop your own competencies through training, internal knowledge groups,
- Solid material to work with; a powerful laptop, a large screen.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with a company car, an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, and 26 days' holiday.
- After exertion comes relaxation! We can enjoy our happy Fridays, team events, breakfasts, lunches, ...
Contact me, Winrik merx from Experis IT, I am happy to explain you more about tis job and to see if it's matcing your interrest. e-mail