Senior Application Support Engineer
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
- Primary focus to be on the business unit.Supporting, troubleshooting and maintaining our client's product line currently deployed in London (UK) and online platform deployed in Virginia (US) and AWS.
- Developing and enhancing scripts to support the product line.
- Providing level 1 and level 2 supports for all customer related issues reported and escalated by global customer support adhering to current established SLAs.
- Coordinating and collaborating with business stakeholders on various issues and projects.
- Partnering and working with data center operation and technology teams on resolving tactical infrastructure issues and completing strategic projects.
- Working with both offshore and onshore teams in all aspects of operations, release management and product support.
- Follow up and working on operational tasks, part of larger business flows.
- Participating in a 7x24 rotating support operations.