The function is part of the global business team that supports and improves SAP & related application (Hybris, SF, Concur) for the ADB SG organization worldwide. The function is based in Zaventem but responsibilities cover all entities within the group eg in the US and China. The main responsibilities are to maintain and develop in and around the S/4 Hana environment programs, reports and apps to support business requirements and evolutions.
- Collaborate with functional experts to understand business requirements development in order to estimate and implement solutions.
- Create technical documentation to describe program development, logic and coding.
- Research and recommend innovative solutions to enhance the value of business systems and databases (HANA)
- Enhance, modify and customize when required existing processes using ABAP and other SAP development tools and technologies such as WebDynpro, Adobe, Workflow, CDS, ..
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to develop, maintain, review, analyze, modify and support business change requests including configuration, enhancements, upgrades and testing to support integrated business processes.
- Occasionally work with web technologies including: Web Services, RESTful APIs, JSON, OData and NetWeaver Gateway.
- Develop frontend applications using Fiori and/or UI5
- Work with the SAP Cloud Platform to support, maintain, and enhance hybrid mobile applications or ByDesign implementations
- Diagnoses performance issues using SAP standard tools
- Keep business process, functional and technical documentation up-to-date.
- Report on your open actions, planned activities and challenges, maintain your actions list
- Escalate potential problems, issues, concerns and risks
- Keep the ADB SG ticket system up to date.
- Within the IT global team
- With BPO & Key users
- With all SAP users
- IT suppliers: functional and technical