Responsibility and Tasks
Below we set out how the basic objective is translated into the various tasks and projects that will form part of your package of assignments and duties.
- Maintain, optimize, coordinate and execute the overall Internal Control System of ERGO Insurance N.V.. Perform the annual review and assessment of internal controls and report to Regulatory Authorities. Report the ICS outcomes and deliverables to the Management Committee, Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
- Review the Policy Framework of ERGO Insurance N.V. in line with ERGO Group requirements. Set up internal management reports based on Guidelines and Policies. Ensure an appropriate implementation of the Risk Policies within ERGO Insurance N.V.
- Coordinate the production of reporting for both internal and external parties (e.g. Quarterly Risk Dashboard, ORSA, QRT, RSR, SFCR, etc.).
- Contribute to the annual update of the Memorandum of Governance and Report on the Effectiveness of the System of Governance (RESOG).
- Conduct risk assessment on the “New Strategic Program”, including bi-weekly reporting to the Management Committee.
This work will be carried out in close collaboration with staff in the Compliance, Information Security, Accounting, and Controlling departments.
You have the following capabilities and qualifications:
- Knowledge of economics with a sufficient background in mathematics (Master’s in an economics-based subject or equivalent gained through experience).
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written).
- Insight into processes.
- Some initial experience in Risk Management, preferably Operational Risk Management and in Solvency II.
- The ability to look beyond figures alone / insight into the company / to see the way the various factors connect.
- Perseverance to see things through (often very difficult assignments).
- Communication skills: producing written descriptions and establishing multiple verbal contacts with work colleagues and other departments.
- Team-player, but also able to work independently to complete a task successfully.
- Great eye for detail.
A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package. In addition, you can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours. Our company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
Apply online! Don't forget to add your CV and motivation letter!