This position has responsibility of managing all quality aspects of lot disposition (both incoming materials and finished products) for the facility, in accordance with the licenses, Procedures, and the Good Manufacturing Practices.
This team is also undertaking a digital transformation; the role of the Quality Disposition Manager will be crucial in this change, including defining the ‘workforce of the future’.
- Manage the Finished goods, QP and raw material team by defining in alignment with site QA objectives, the individual and team objectives, perform mid and end year review. Organize, manage and coach the different areas in a way that performance and objectives are achieved
- Responsible for release of the final products in accordance with the applicable specifications and regulatory requirements for worldwide distribution
- Responsible for the release the raw materials in accordance with the Raw Material Specifications, initiate the necessary actions in case of deviations
- Deploy digitalization within the department, in line with the Digital strategy of the site. Coach digital concepts, mindsets and behaviors to the team.
- Link with upstream plants in case of disposition issues, link with LOC’s
- Empower individual in their personal development plan, identify the appropriate training to achieve personal objectives
- Ensure and support continuous development and training of team members to achieve their daily activities and duties
- Develop and stimulate employees to participate to the Continuous Improvement Programs (Lean, DMAIC, 5S, …)
- Help to solve issues that the team is facing out and find way of improvement.
- Participate to quality council and inspections
- Develop and ensure that the procedures linked to the different activities are in line with the current regulations and guidelines.
- Accountable for the adequate utilization of all quality systems as defined by procedures within his organization. Ensure a thorough and timely handling of associated tasks and activities.
- Accountable/responsible for the Compliance to cGMP’s, GDP’s, Licenses and Procedures within his organization by defining, implementing and maintaining appropriate SOP’s and training.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master Degree (Sciences, Pharmacy, ...)
- 10 year experience in pharmaceutical sector (preferably in Quality)
- QP (qualified person) is a plus
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Focusing on priorities, handle multiple topics simultaneously in a high-volume environment, while meeting deadlines and attention to details
- Demonstrated teamwork, initiative, and problem-solving skills
- Stress-resistant, autonomous, Fact-based, critical thinking
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Excellent IT and digital system knowledge/capability
- Good communication skills engaging stakeholders: team, site, business, network, company, regulators
- French and English (written and spoken – advanced level) – mandatory
BEL - Lessines