- Assist the CAPEX team in Collecting, assembling, reporting and interfacing with all projects at the Lessines plant.
- Facilitate continuous improvement of Project Management Methodology
- Develop and Maintain associated process and tools
- Responsible for the management of several projects and / or sub-projects.
Project Management Methodology (50 to 25 % estimated):
- Develop and maintain tools that support all CAPEX/OPEX projects management including
- Resources planning
- Spending control
- Spending reporting
- Risks registering
- Assure exchange of best practices and accumulated learning is applied in all projects.
- Develop and Maintain project management performance metrics, manage central repository system for all project information, charter, plan, status reports
- Support CAPEX/OPEX budget and forecast preparation
Project Management (50 to 75% estimated):
- Assess and provide a clear project scope definition.
- Be accountable for overall project performance including integration of project activities, project resources, financial achievement, and is the liaison with the Program Lead and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule project implementation and ensures that all milestones are delivered as per agreed.
- Construct the adequate teams with people coming from the different services, define clearly and communicates the scope of work for project team, the roles and responsibilities of each team member.
- Establish and submit budgets with all the necessary justifications and follows spending during the project execution.
- Manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Uses and promotes project management processes and tools.
- Anticipate and resolve conflict situations.
- Ensure the compliance with GMP’s & EHS requirements from the design to the handover of the project.
- Manage project reporting and lead meetings, including steering committee.
- Accountable for the implementation, coordination, controlling, monitoring and reporting for CAPEX and OPEX projects assigned from project definition to handover to the user.
Master’s degree in Engineering and 4 + years of experience of relative business experience in project support & operations management. Proven Capital projects or CAPEX projects management.
Proven track record in Project Management (i.e. from estimation, forecasting, construction management, change management, documentation, scheduling, start up, to handover)
Core Competencies / Skills / Leadership Behaviors:
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate projects teams
- Solid technical knowledge of projects
- Project management certification
- Strong ownership, accountability and drive for success
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across levels.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
- Ability to discuss and negotiate technical matters with suppliers
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Knowledge of GMPs, FDA and EMEA guidelines.
- French and English spoken and written
BEL - Lessines