To accompany our expansion, we are looking to recruit a Product Engineer - Fan Design Ref: HTH_37, Who will be responsible for designing and developing the fan blade geometry, working with the motor supplier and internal resources to optimize the airflow deliver system solution, which can meet the customer expectation on vehicle at all driving conditions.
- Analysing and determining the specific load points for the fan blade geometry
- Modeling and optimizing fan blade geometry to meet customer airflow targets
- Modeling and optimizing noise models through testing and Simulation (i.e. FFT, BEM, FEM)
- Coordinating and leading CAE activity to improve fan design for airflow and noise.
- Conducting experimental methods, instrumentation, and data analysis for noise characteristics
- Analysing the structural analysis, vibration, FEM for stress/detection, LCF, HCF, Fracture Mechanics and/or Kinematics
- Leading Technical Projects for all MFS components
- Managing sub-suppliers in order to achieve Quality and timing targets
- Defining suitable solutions and estimate cost and timescales