- Lead the project delivery process for a large portfolio of medium and large-sized projects related to the Primary MPU’s in Belgium, from typically Feasibility stage to Hand-over and Close-out to ensure an outcome which meets all the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality, safety and environment and delivers the business benefits. This process relates to design, procurement, construction, qualification, hand-over and close-out of new and or upgraded production, offices, warehouses, labs facilities
- Manage an Annual CAPEX spend of 30 up to 70 £M
- As key business partner for Capital Projects management of MPU/SPU’s, ensure the Business alignment, planning, prioritization, approval, and outcome forecasting and depreciation impacts of the capital plan of the business he is in charge of, including the small size projects managed by MPU/SPU’s
- Has the overall accountability of a portfolio of projects in Belgium Sites
- Lead the process of projects business cases preparation and ensure submission to the BCR (Belgium Capital Review) and MNIB (Manufacturing Infrastructure Investment Board)
- Designs the project organization structure & drive project teams capacity management. Installs a proactive, “can do” attitude within the project and purveys a “preventive rather than corrective” mentality
- Drive the Project Execution Plan process, documenting the project delivery strategy and the success criteria according to the PM Standard. Establishes a Quality Plan for the project
- Prepares monthly progress reports according to the PM Standard
- Develops a risk management strategy for the project and implements associated processes and tools to ensure effective identification, monitoring and management of project risk
- Leads the qualification of the engineering services providers and decide and direct the appropriate contractual strategy
- Implements strict project and financial controls, including procedures for change control/ management, cost control/ forecasting, physical progress/ productivity measurement, and invoice review/ payment
- Ensure that the overall commissioning, validation & handover strategy that fully complies with the PM Standard
- Drive the Belgium CAPEX Project management community in the MPU’s he is in charge of. Provide mentoring and support to MPU for small-sized projects
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in project management of large capital projects or portfolio of projects. Broad knowledge of project management and technologies processes
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must.
- People management and communication skills, including supervision / motivation of others
- Project controls experience on major capital projects, including cost estimating, cost forecasting, change control/management, scheduling, progress measurement.
- The job holder will be of sufficient stature and credibility to effectively interface with and influence key opinion leaders within GSK in Belgium
- Highly effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Has the ability to work fully autonomous
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
- Highly effective at influencing internally and externally
- Ability to discuss and negotiate technical matters with suppliers
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in a high complex matrix environment
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
What we offer:
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
À propos de nousGSK est une société mondiale à visée scientifique spécialisée dans les soins de santé qui s’est donné pour mission d’aider tout un chacun, à se sentir mieux et à vivre plus longtemps.Le 2 mars 2015, nous avons conclu avec Novartis une transaction en 3 phases, qui réorganise nos activités.Nous avons acquis les activités de vaccins de Novartis (hormis les vaccins contre la grippe) et fusionné nos activités Consumer Healthcare pour créer une nouvelle entreprise. En renforçant considérablement les branches d’activité Vaccines et Consumer Healthcare, nous pouvons offrir des avantages très importants aux patients et aux consommateurs, ainsi qu’une valeur accrue aux actionnaires. Par ailleurs, Novartis a acquis notre portefeuille oncologie.Les vaccins, médicaments et produits de soins issus de nos travaux de recherche et développement peuvent améliorer la santé et le bien-être de tous, les aidant à vivre pleinement leur vie et à contribuer à la prospérité de leurs communautés.