As Business Manager, your main tasks will be:
- You will maintain and develop good relations with existing clients
- You oversee the activities of your team
- You make sure that the company is on track to meet its financial goals.
- You develop and implement budgets and ensure the department complies with company policies.
- You assess the performance of the company against the business’s goals and plans.
- You motivate your team through incentives and positive feedback. When your team fails to meet the company’s performance requirements, you provide the evaluation that can help employees improve their work.