- Assume responsibility for optimization in Packaging Planning based on requirements from Supply Chain Planning, Quality, Regulatory, Finishing and Market Requirements.
- Issue packing orders based on demand forecasts provided on a monthly basis and order requirements on a day to day basis and takes care for availability of packaging components.
- Work in close cooperation with Supply Chain Planning, Planner Buyer and Logistics to fulfill the monthly demand from the Sales & Marketing Organizations and consider available capacity within Finishing.
- Fulfillment will be measured based on a weekly basis.
- All deviations from committed fulfillment will be communicated to Supply Chain Planning and Logistics
- Assume responsibility for creating and communicating a 4 week rough packaging plan (2 weeks frozen horizon) for Finishing considering available capacity on the relevant packaging lines.
- Be responsible to ensure that the bill of material of the packaging work orders are in compliance with the master bill of material (BOM Report)
- Be responsible for operational coordination and execution of various labeling changes and product launches within Supply Chain Planning. While ensuring reduction in discard of packaging components due to labeling changes.
- Lead/support various improvement projects (e.g. product launches)
- Serve also as backup for cross functional stuff within Supply Chain Planning. In this position the jobholder is responsible for capacity planning and fine tuning for weekly work order packages and has to keep close contact with the relevant departments to ensure a smooth packaging process.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or High School Diploma
- APICS "Basics of Supply Chain"
- 2 years professional experience in Production Planning or Logistics
- Commercial Business Understanding
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- High level networking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum fluently English plus mother tongue
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- willing to continuously improve technical and functional knowledge
BEL - Lessines