Our client is a world-class solution that serves 280 clients in 21 countries. Their client-portfolio includes L'Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here, you'll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it's in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
In addition, we have recently been backed by a Canadian SaaS specialised VC which will not only boost our growth but they will also open the door to a network of experts. Our new partner will provide us with additional financial benefits which will help support our international expansion.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
ABOUT THE POSITION
• Lead a team of passionate & skilled developers
• Develop new features and improve the existing ones
• Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market into reality
• Take part in the analysis stage of new features
• Have fun doing all the above
• You love to code and it's more than a job, it's a passion
• You have strong knowledge of PHP and at least one major framework
• You know composer and are not afraid of docker environments
• You adhere to OOP, SOA, SOLID, TDD, PSR, use namespacing and other best practices
• You are work-proficient in English
Our ideal future colleague will have :
• You are a highly motivated candidate and a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy
• You are passionate
• You want to have an impact on the growth of the company
• You are independent, adventurous and a go-getter with a start-up mentality
• You want to work in a fast paced environment
• You want to track your record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
• You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
We can only accept candidates with an EEA or Swiss citizenship or with a work permit valid in Belgium
• An exciting function with a steep learning curve in a fast-growing company
• You receive the opportunity to work Enterprise accounts
• An opportunity to have a direct impact on, and be a part of the growth of the company
• A fixed salary with competitive advantages
• A performance plan commission
• The ability to grow quickly depending on your results
• A flexible and young work environment
• Based in Boitsfort, we have just moved into new offices easily accessible by car, public transport, bicycle