5 main accountabilities:
1. Carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications.
This is including: electrical engineering, software development, define and select proper instrumentation, integration with mechanical design and mechanical team.
2. Actively participate to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test)
3. Build technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessment)
4. Actively participate to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide for several weeks
5. Autonomy in solution finding and troubleshooting
Main interactions – internal (nature, frequency, level):
Yes, with R&D Team of FC, Techno commercial dpt, Patent dpt & FC engineering
Main interactions – external (nature, frequency, level):
Yes, with Vesuvius local representatives, final customers and suppliers