Main tasks and responsibilities
- To create an executable work package considering applicable maintenance standards (MH, repair times,…) for each aircraft containing the scheduled maintenance tasks from the maintenance information system, defect rectification tasks (ADD, DMI), trouble shooting advise and any other requirement to ensure that each rotation is efficiently performed. To create and distribute one single production plan for the entire fleet for the next 24-72 hours for validation & approval to MCC duty manager and MRO’s.
- To coordinate with the Logistic material coordinator the availability of the required parts by the MRO, at the correct location, in a timely manner.
- To adapt/launch approved production plan with necessary WO’s/tech doc’s to MRO’s.
- To advise and support MCC duty manager with tail (re-)assignments by reporting aircraft configuration for routes, on maintenance limits for both ADD/DMM and Scheduled tasks and thus protecting previously agreed maintenance slots with contracted MRO’s in a time horizon of T+14 days to a reasonable level.
- After agreed (re-)assignment of tails, to take necessary actions to adapt BOW’s and production plan. To coordinate changes with Logistics and contracted MRO’s, updates Maintenance Information Systems and Scheduled Maintenance and defects associated to tail changes. To liaise closely with the base maintenance planners to ensure that certain scheduled maintenance tasks and defect rectifications are optimally planned, either in Base Maintenance Inputs or during line turn-arounds, following the guidance provided by the Maintenance Planning & Support manager.
- To liaise with contracted MRO’s, Technical- and Line Maintenance Representatives and on request provide support for accomplishment of all planned maintenance whilst aircraft is in maintenance.
- To check returned records for completion of tasks, prepares records for filing and closes maintenance tasks in Maintenance Information Systems. Re-plans maintenance tasks/ADD/DMI where and when required.