Quality Control Takeda Lessines is undertaking a digital and data transformation. This role will build and drive a digital strategy and culture within the QC & Microbiology lab of Lessines, to find solutions to our biggest business challenges and improve productivity.
Benchmarking and define strategy :
- Responsible for the deployment of a automatization/digital strategy and culture within the QC & Microbiology lab of Lessines.
- Identify digital - Robotics opportunities to ensure the laboratories further develop new processes to allow substantial improvements.
- Benchmarking and best practice sharing with other sites and the pharmaceutical industry
- Provide digital expertise and guidance in collaborations with internal and external parties
- Intensive collaboration with key stakeholders, and network building within the QC organization and between Takeda sites
Deloyement of digital strategy :
- Build business case & prioritize Digital -Robotics initiatives in line with the site and quality strategy
- Identify cost needs to support the QC & Microbiology digital roadmap
- Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities in the digital – Robotics space, accurately estimate the likelihood of their occurring, and isolate their key drivers to manage them efficiently
- Lead meetings to define the best projects, facilitate project team meetings & meetings with the sponsor, Coordinate various changes / transformations, best practice and continuous improvement initiatives in coordination with relevant interfaces (e.g. IT) within Takeda
- Lead post workshop communication to appropriate stakeholder and hand-off/transition of next steps to owners
- Initiates and maintains work schedule and priorities; manage workflow and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-volume environment, while meeting deadlines and attention to details
- Coach digital concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the QC & Microbiology Lab organization
- Spokesperson or "translator" between laboratory and IT
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors or an equivalent degree
- Excellent IT and digital system knowledge
- Practical knowledge of working in a GMP laboratory (preferably in quality control/microbiology)
- Ideally 6-8 years of experience within pharma industry, with a focus on Lab and digitalization
- Completed technical or scientific training
- Demonstrated experience in change management
BEL - Lessines