For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a Junior J2EE Architect. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Technical Architect for different related projects in the domain of real estate & patrimony documentation:
- Central J2EE application/DB to manage patrimonial documentation at federal level.
- Supportive changes as well as evolutionary changes to integrate with other applications in the same domain.
- Follow-up integration and draw out the Architecture.
- Modern Angular/JEE application that is still in development and needs to be integrated with many other applications within the ministry.
- You will assist with the deployment strategy and provide architectural direction for multiple projects.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree in an IT related field.
- None to 3 years of relevant experience.