In this function you will report to the Group Risk and Control Manager.
The main accountabilities for this job include:
- You conduct internal controls on operational activities on a regular basis to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, with high focus on IT controls
- You support internal audit visits and operational process reviews in all entities of the Group by conducting interviews and walkthroughs, covering all lines of business (sales, purchase, inventory, financial, logistics, production, HR and IT)
- You perform audit testing to assess the effectiveness and completeness of controls, identifying improvement opportunities both in terms of cost control, efficiency or risk reduction
- You prepare audit & control reports and propose recommendations to the management about how the financial and business processes could be improved.
- You contribute to the deployment and improvement of the internal control environment by facilitating the management in the yearly Minimum Internal Control assessment, supporting them in the implementation and follow-up of actions plans for improvement
- You assist in risk assessments and follow-up of risk mitigation actions plans
- You promote the risk & controls awareness in all entities of the group
- You facilitate in the implementation and deployment of policies designed by management
- You build close working relations with all levels of the organization