Our client provides you the following responsibilities :
Under the responsibility of the Product Owner, using an Agile approach and the SCRUM methodology, you will actively participate in the following tasks:
- Analyzing business requests, providing feedback on feasibility, estimating user stories and participating in the creation of the product backlog.
- Produce prototypes to facilitate the evaluation and validation of IU and UX considerations
- Over iterations of two to three weeks, take charge of the development and deployment of the work carried out and intended to continuously enrich the product.
- Guarantee the implementation and maintenance of a perennial and open application architecture favouring the reuse of components and their exposure (internally and externally).
- Participate in the different test phases (unitary, functional, integration, acceptance, automated)
- Manage the publication of updates within the different stores (Google Play Store / App Store - iTunes).
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure a technical watch and integrate the latest technologies specific to Android / iOS.
- Be a driving force for proposals on application evolutions and on the provision of value-added services.
- Under the control of the transversal IT teams and in close collaboration with the external partner Contraste Europe, you will ensure that it is based on existing software architectures and on the use of integration standards (SDK, WS, API, etc.) and the processing of the various data flows with them:
- internal technical environments (SSO, CMS, DAM, Back-End, ...)
- third party platforms (Google, Didomi, CXENSE, Accengage, Digiteka, Outbrain, Selligent, ...)
- When a part of the realization is subcontracted to an external partner, the mobile developer will be involved alongside the Product Owner and the IT managers at :
- the definition of the guideline and the framework of responsibilities
- validation of the technical choices and integration methods to be used
- monitoring the progress of developments and quality control of the code provided
- Overall, for each of the tasks carried out, particular attention will be paid to considerations around the user experience, stability, security, performance as well as the technological constraints inherent in the development of native Android and iOS applications.
The interview process consists out of 2 interview rounds
Due to the current COVID-19 measurements, the interview process is for now slightly adapted with video chat tools
Throughout the interview process, we will guide you with extra information and interesting tips.
Are you interested to learn more about this nice opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now!