La mission de Labour Relations (LBR) est de promouvoir une relation harmonieuse entre Proximus et ses collaborateurs. LBR est favorable à une consultation ouverte et constructive avec les partenaires sociaux dans le but de maintenir la paix sociale au sein de Proximus.
Within Labour Relations, we are looking for an HR specialist who reports to the HR Manager within the Labour Relations team. You will build up an expertise in regulations, in which your tasks will consist of three main parts:
1. Adapting and renewing the regulations
- in close cooperation with the LBR team, you are responsible for writing and adapting regulatory texts in accordance with negotiated agreements and/or the evolution of the legal framework
- you build up expertise on social consultation and various labour matters and formulate proposals for improvement with a focus on clarity and simplification
- you design and communicate about new or modified processes in specific HR related files.
2. Communication with various actors (LBR team, Proximus management, social partners, HR colleagues, Proximus affiliates, teamleaders,...)
- you are the point of contact for interpretation and questions concerning specific HR regulations (e.g. collective agreements)/legislation/procedures in which you advise the HR business partners and business management
- you provide input and proactive advice to the LBR Director and the LBR team
- you support and advise the Proximus affiliates on social consultation (e.g. social elections)
- you research, analyse and evaluate complaints from unions and take the necessary actions to deal with these interventions and to solve them in a future-oriented manner
- you coordinate and organise information sessions for union representatives, HR colleagues or specific populations on issues related to social dialogue
- you are responsible for the communications on the Proximus intranet (Sharepoint, #WAP, HR Portal) in order to present the material for which you are responsible clearly and tailored to the customer.
3. Partner in the social dialogue
- you support the preparation of files for the social dialogue.
- you participate (in due course) in local consultative committees in which the management and the unions are represented.
In addition, you are of course part of the HR team, where you participate in global HR projects and work on the development and implementation of HR policy, projects and procedures.
With all these activities you will help shape a constructive dialogue between the Proximus management, the business management and the unions.