Our customer is global leader in its sector providing its customers with technology solutions in order to manage their day to day business
As HR Officer Benelux, you will be responsible for providing general support on every HR aspects: Payroll (for Benelux), Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Employee relations, Administration, HR policy and other activities as required to support the business demands.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or any similar relevant field
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a HR Generalist role (soft & hard HR knowledge)
- You have a very good knowledge of Payroll activities, ideally at Benelux level
- You are Fluent in Dutch with very good command of French and English
- You have a real hands-on mindset
- You are ideally familiar with employment law and working practices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- You are genuine, well-organised and able to work in full autonomy
- You have experience in collaborating with international HR teams
- You are able to balance time between operational duties and supporting the HR business strategy
You will join a leading company where you will get the possibility to build your own role and grow within the organisation depending on your skills and motivation.
The company offers a competitive package including group insurance, hospital insurance for you and your family members, Eco vouchers, yearly corporate bonus.