Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Team/division description :
Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
* Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models
* Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Body Division Interior design Engineering is responsible for Planning & Design of Upper Body parts for European Vehicles from concept phase to serial production.
Your responsibilities :
* Design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
* Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
* Creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
* Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
* Secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
* Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
* Benchmark of competitor and customer solutions.
* Cooperate to setting targets for next generation models.
* Design and development of interior
* You have a master degree in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Industrial design)
* You are a career starter: less than 18 months of work experience excluding internships
* Good feeling with interior quality and materials.
* At ease with making presentations also to higher management
* Ability to manage operational issues
* Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
* Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
* Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
* Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
* Mature personality capable of liaising with all levels of the organisation
* Strong PC literacy, and good knowledge in Excel/Access and design programs
* Travel mobility required
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
* seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
* have strong planning and organizing skills
* enjoy working in a team, respecting others
* have excellent communication skills
* customer mindset
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.