We are looking for a GL Accountant for our Belux Accounting team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide financial and administrative services and support, such as accounting, overall financial and business controls.
- Full responsibility for the accounting of one subsidiary (AP-Cash&Treasury-General Ledger-fixed assets-stock-monthly closure) ;
- Processing of outgoing payments for suppliers, reimbursement customers and taxes ;
- Generate direct debit process for LPG and Energy Marketing customers ;
- To prepare independently fiscal declarations : VAT, Intrastat and other declarations (monthly and yearly) for one subsidiary, fall back for the other companies ;
- Preparation of the fiscal declaration (corporate tax) & provide support for the preparation of the statutory annual accounts and the annexes for one of our subsidiaries ;
- Support the monthly closure : accruals, provisions and miscellaneous bookings for Antargaz Belgium ;
- Responsible for upload of payroll files and reconciliation balance sheet accounts for Antargaz Belgium & Luxembourg ;
- Booking of write off customers and provision of doubtfull debt for Antargaz Belgium & Luxembourg
- To make sure that all processes in his/her domain are well documented; work instructions and procedures regularly updated and reviewed
- To make sure that all financial controls related to the processes he/she is owner are in place and regularly assessed
- To do regular check reports in order to assure quality of date input
- To respect monthly, quarterly and yearly closure time tables
- To actively contribute to the general accounting and fiscal know-how / skills of the team, by remaining up-to-date with legislation (VAT, excise duties and corporate tax)