• Able to understand the financing needs of final customers and to seek appropriate and balanced solutions
• Interest and affinity for the self-employed, liberal professions and SMEs market.
• Able to analyze a balance sheet ratios, trends
• Autonomous (resourceful), dynamic,
• Critical sense, synthesis spirit
• Methodical and analytical approach, Ability to follow rules and procedures
• Good communication skills (oral and written): You are able to maintain both commercial and assertive relationships with internal / external clients
• Commercial attitude but sensitivity to risks
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
• Good credit / financing product knowledge for professional and private clients;
• good knowledge in financial analysis
• General knowledge in economic, legal, accounting and tax matters
• Languages: Dutch, French and English at a very good level because regular contacts, by phone and email, with the dealer network in Flanders and Wallonia and also with the headquarters of the company (Italy so in English)
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Experience in the financing of automotive or banking sector is a great asset
FCA Capital Belgium S.A. is the Belgian subsidiary of FCA Bank S.p.A. which is a joint venture between FCA Italy S.p.A and Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, specialising in satisfying all mobility requirements in the automotive sector. In each one of 16 European countries where is present, the Company offers innovative products and services featured by high added value to fit specific market needs. FCA Capital Belgium S.A. manages all main financial activities to support the sales of prestigious automotive brands (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Fiat Professional, Abarth, Jeep, Jaguar, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati and Hymer) through financing of the dealer network, financing of private customer, leasing and hire services for fleets.