For one of our clients we are currently hiring a
Meeting planner - Corporate Travel (m/v) in Brussel
Our client: With more than 40 years in the industry and a presence in over 50 countries, the Meetings & Events organization is uniquely positioned to manage meetings and events locally, regionally, and internationally. The department plans meetings and events that help their clients achieve their business objectives, maximize savings opportunities, and gain greater visibility into their meetings and events activity.
- You will be responsible for group air movements ranging from 10 to over 3000 people for a variety of corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for research and negotiation with airlines for group allocation of seats, agreeing to airline contracts as well as managing the seats and keeping to the airlines deadlines bookable via the GDS (Sabre and Apollo).
- You will be responsible for taking new enquiries by phone or e-mail and discussing the briefs direct with the client, researching the best airlines for specific destinations in line with the clients agreed requirements as well as preparing full cost comparisons with savings.
- On the clients acceptance of the proposal you will then work with the client on all of the contracted elements of the event, building relevant databases to support the administration, manage amendments from the client as well as committing and communicating airline contract and deadline dates.
- On occasions you may need to work on site with the client to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Utilizing registration web site tools, capturing delegates information and sending flight offers/confirmations directly and managing delegate changes and updates is also an advantage.
- Issuing group and published tickets on the GDS (Amadeus)
- You hold a Bachelor in tourism;
- You have a first experience in corporate travel mangement and/or group air travel;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel for database base work is essential;
- Knowledge of GDS (Amadeus is a strong plus);
- You have excellent negotiation and contracting skills;
- You are customer focused with good attention to detail;
You will joing the world's leading business partner for managed travel. We are looking for someone who's immediately available and willing to work on an interim basis first.
If you think you have the right profile for this position, please contact me for more information at
0493 25 12 97
or apply directly on the Kelly job site.