Within the Finance Division, the unit “Financial Control” holds all Finance functions for the entire SD Worx group related to Financial reporting, Consolidation and Controls.
The Controller Consolidation & Reporting is a key member of the team. He or she works close with the rest of the team (2 FTE) and reports to the Manager Consolidation, Reporting & Controls.
Responsibilities of the team include delivering reliable internal and external financial information, and ensure effective and efficient internal finance controls. In addition the team is involved in the Finance ERP system migration.
These activities result in a very dynamic team, taking up different challenges, close to the heart of the company and with no time to fall into routine operations.
Plays a key role in the closing and reporting process, for both internal and external purposes
· Is involved in the IFRS conversion project, including liaising with external auditors
· Consult with Belgium and foreign divisions on (documentation of) technical accounting questions.
· Prepare group finance policies and oversee control framework.
· Prepare a variety of (ad hoc) financial analyses and presentations independently, providing information to executive Management
· Works very close with all other finance colleagues within the Group.
Relevant experience (minimum 5-10 years) in financial accounting, auditing and financial controls
· Sound technical and practical knowledge of IFRS.
· Audit experience within a Big4 or second tier accounting firm
· You have a strong affinity with identifying risks and determining suitable internal controls in finance processes.
· You are good in written and oral communication in English
· You have good interpersonal skills and easy contact to interact with Senior Management and the wider organization of the Company
· You have a strong analytical insight and a proactive attitude
· You are open to limited travel (mainly within Europe).
We guarantee an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of strong results for SD Worx - both nationally and internationally. Of course we offer an appropriate salary and supplementary benefits package. In addition, you can put together your own benefits package with the Flex Income Plan, which seamlessly fits in with your personal needs.