DAMCO Willebroek is searching for a Business Solution Analyst. You drive and improve the business performance through various projects to improve efficiency, generate additional revenues and identify new ways of working. You are a subject matter expert for core Damco systems to the business.
- Work on process improvement through critically evaluating current processes
- Set up new processes
- Develop SOP’s
- Help executing the best fit solution within agreed timelines
- Execute proper communication towards all shareholders
- Conduct after care service by supporting the business after implementation
- Work together with Headquarters System Development and/or other party to ensure applications delivered/modified
- Once the applications are delivered, test, implement and train team matters experts together with headquarters support team
A varied job with the ability to manage your own career in a dynamic work environment. A compatitive salary package and flexible working hours.
Damco is at the forefront of developing innovative supply chain solutions. We fuse our global network and depth of expertise with pioneering digital innovations to enable our customers to stay ahead. Our vision is to connect and simplify supply chains across the globe.
We are experts in the field of complex, rapidly changing markets such as fashion, retail, chemical, FMCG and technology. With a presence in over 100 countries, where we employ more than 11,000 people worldwide, we combine global reach with depth of local understanding. In 2016 we reached a turnover of 2.5 billion US dollars, managed 659 thousand TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units) of ocean freight and 190 thousand tons of air freight.
We are proud to be a part of A.P. Moller – Maersk.