Automation scope covers equipment and utilities in Power Plant, water/steam production, energy and Innovation.
The core purpose of this function is delivering :
The incumbent must be able to manage small automation modifications or be integrated in larger projects teams. In particular, the position implies :
- Basic Design and support for project spending forecast.
- Detailed Design of new or modified systems.
- Following of construction/coding, and start-up of equipment.
- Write and execute of validation packages
- Training of users impacted by changes and new equipment.
- Manage that the technical documentation under his (or her) responsibility (Protocols / Drawings / technical data sheets…) is up to date and available for each employee of TAKEDA Lessines.
Major actor in Continuous improvement :
- Be on the floor to understand and analyze problematic.
- Use problem-solving methodology.
Operational Quality support:
- Support site activities as a technical professional to facilitate process deviations.
- Assure strict compliance with cGMP, 21 CFRs, GAMP5, Data integrity, Corporate, Divisional and regulatory requirements
Operational user support:
- Perform troubleshooting support of maintenance and production (24/7 call-out service as required)
- Active participation in daily operational meetings with actions follow-up
- Bring and support innovation projects of automation system: benchmarking, explore new technologies, bridges with industry 4.0 automation topics
Education / experience:
- Master degree in Automation, Electrics: (Or Bachelor degree+ Exp.)
- Comfortable with the technology evolution for automation systems.
- Engineer with at least 2 years experience.
Core Competencies / Skills / Leadership Behaviors:
- Good communication skills and the ability to participate and perform effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have the ability to effectively participate to Engineering projects, coordinate suppliers, and drive results.
- Has the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop his (or her) understandnis of business drivers and customer needs.
- GAMP5 Methodology
- Must be comfortable with MS OFFICE Pack (Especially WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL).
- Must be sensitive to Data Integrity aspects.
BEL - Lessines