For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a AS/400 Developer. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Our CWT-account maintains and develops the mid-office software package 'WINGS' on a centralized AS/400 platform for all European countries where CWT is present.
WINGS is a fully integrated system between the reservation systems (offered by different suppliers) and CWT-accounting. The package is fully multi-lingual and multi-currency (more than 7000 users across Europe).
We work in close cooperation with the CWT-European development group.
- Experience in development and maintenance projects.
- Experience in working with complex administrative systems (sales, accountancy, ...).
- Experience in functional and technical analysis, structured programming and testing.
- Able to work according to administrative procedures and programming standards.
- Skilled communicator and experience with teamwork.
- Able to work with following 'language': RPG400, CL.
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English.
- Understand the requirements and functional analysis.
- Create technical analysis.
- Coding ot the programs.
- Review or test the programs.
- Analyze received requests.
- Propose solutions.
- Programming of any changes.
- Review or test the changes.
- Document and communicate findings.
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits and flexibility.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- There is the possibility to start on customer's payroll with long term perspective.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to