As person responsible for groupwide FP&A, you will play a key role in shaping the long-term financial steering of the organization as part of auxmoney’s finance department. You will drive the FP&A capabilities and be the financial sparring partner of our Finance leadership and senior management, including the CFO. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to drive and support financial projects in close collaboration with other teams and groupwide business units.
What you can expect:
- You are responsible for the financial planning and monthly forecasting incl. communication, coordination and roll-out, as well as risk and opportunity assessments
- Improve and strengthen our internal decision-making processes by providing a high degree of financial transparency through tailored analysis and KPIs to our senior management and other stakeholders
- Run granular forecasts and sensitivity/stress test scenarios, using complex custom-build models
- Improve and develop our financial planning processes at auxmoney group and
- its local subsidiaries
- Provide clear top-quality insights to our senior management