For our client, a leading Belgian company within the European IT services market, we are looking for an experienced and driven XRM ARCHITECT / COACH. Place of employment is Hasselt.
As an ARCHITECT / COACH within the smart business team, your focus is on coaching development teams. In the first instance you will be deployed in a large internal project of our client. When this project is completed, you will be deployed for large and small projects with their clients. Agile development works within the organization. You report directly to the responsible project managers.
As a COACH / ARCHITECT your responsibilities are within:
• Inspiring, coaching and supervising the development team;
• Transferring your expertise to a high level to bring your team members to a higher level;
• Diving hands-on into the code, if necessary;
• Communicating with the various stakeholders (customers, product managers, development teams)
• Visualizing and modeling the architecture;
• Providing technical and functional input for the analysis;
• Conducting various quality tests (test driven development);
The main solutions are MS Dynamics 365 CE online & on-premise, extensions in C#, Azure & Angular.
• You have a higher degree in an IT technical direction;
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in an XRM-architect role (C # .NET or ASP.NET MVC);
• You have experience in designing the architecture of complex applications, analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications;
• You have coaching skills and knowledge sharing is a priority for you;
• You are mature, communicative and people-oriented;
• You can express yourself fluently English (Dutch is a plus).
You work for an innovative company that is part of a large international group. You get an extensive
position with a lot of responsibility and independence. You receive an attractive and complete salary
package supplemented with fringe benefits and a company car.