- Writing of test specifications and test criterias for trainborne or trackside sub-system acceptance in accordance with a predefined generic test strategy;
- To run the tests, analyse the results and write test reports according to the predefined test specifications (lab tests)
- To formalize anomalies if any, to organize review to analize anomalies and to request modifications if required.
- To follow-up the setting of the test bench and tools to carry-out the tests;
- To carry out regression tests after anomalies correction.
- To organize and participate to the end of phase review
Overall Purpose Of The Role:
In the Engineering team, he/she will be member of the Test system team.
Reporting hierarchically to the department head of validation and tests activities.
Network & Links
Internal links with project members, possibly external teamwork with Product team (ERTMS-CORE, TFM design team…) some contacts with client, suppliers and partners when doing on-site testing.