AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
As a Vendor Manager and based on your experience in Project Management and IT, you are responsible for managing relationships with partners (internal and external) and/or suppliers, coordinating internal stakeholders, negotiating and convincing external service providers.
You are also responsible for the implementation of cross-functional solutions and improvements.
You apply the sourcing strategy and control the budget for external expenses.
You analyse market trends in order to optimise the relationship with partners and suppliers.
You ensure compliance with contracts and rules in force, and thus contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Vendor Management entity.
* Support project management to optimise the relationship of partnerships and their efficiency through policies, processes, tools and proposals for continuous improvement.
* Coordinate the various stakeholders when establishing RFPs, SOWs and contract renewals to help ramp up the quality of outsourcing. Monitor supplier performance using measurable criteria.
* Operational monitoring of sourcing requests: validation and control, monitoring of the quality assurance and validation process up to Procurement.
* Perform performance measurements with partners and/or suppliers and determine if improvements are needed to optimize the cost and use of resources. Draw up and establish an improvement plan with the Partners.
* Monitor planned expenses with partners and/or suppliers to verify compliance with the rules in force, report on progress and take action if necessary.
* Take responsibility for compliance with total external expenditure in order to ensure its optimal use and to contribute to the achievement of the IT's annual budgetary objectives.
* Ensure the quality and completeness of tenders and contracts to ensure that requirements are well defined, measurable and measured and to determine whether contracts are acceptable or not and to ensure calculated risk taking.
* Support negotiation with external service providers and convince them to modify their contracts in accordance with the needs and rules in force for the performance of the required services.
* Analyse market trends in their area of expertise in order to make proposals for improvement within the framework of partnerships.
* Advise and challenge project stakeholders so as to enable them to develop their expertise in the field of customer-supplier relations and thus ensure the quality of the projects delivered.
* Ensure cross-functional governance of software asset management in order to guarantee compliance (the match between purchases and contracts) and to challenge needs (the match between need and purchase) while respecting budgets.
* Initiate and implement service management in order to guarantee continuous improvement in service quality and better management of the services and budgets included in the scope.
* Keep abreast of developments in your area of specialisation and keep your knowledge up-to-date in order to use it optimally within the organisation. Your profile
* You have 3 to 6 years of IT experience in a large group
* You have a good knowledge of the IT sourcing market from a Vendor Management perspective => you are already well versed in the use of partners/management of external resources, consultants, offshoring, etc.
* You have already participated in RFP processes
* You have a basic knowledge of project management, mainly in the following areas:
* You have a strong ability to adapt and you can inject dynamism into the team
* You are customer-driven
* You have an excellent command of English and of French and/or Dutch
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…