As a Vendor Manager and based on your experience in Project Management and IT, you are responsible for managing relationships with partners (internal and external) and/or suppliers, coordinating internal stakeholders, negotiating and convincing external service providers.
You are also responsible for the implementation of cross-functional solutions and improvements.
You apply the sourcing strategy and control the budget for external expenses.
You analyse market trends in order to optimise the relationship with partners and suppliers.
You ensure compliance with contracts and rules in force, and thus contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Vendor Management entity.
* Support project management to optimise the relationship of partnerships and their efficiency through policies, processes, tools and proposals for continuous improvement.
* Coordinate the various stakeholders when establishing RFPs, SOWs and contract renewals to help ramp up the quality of outsourcing. Monitor supplier performance using measurable criteria.
* Operational monitoring of sourcing requests: validation and control, monitoring of the quality assurance and validation process up to Procurement.
* Perform performance measurements with partners and/or suppliers and determine if improvements are needed to optimize the cost and use of resources. Draw up and establish an improvement plan with the Partners.
* Monitor planned expenses with partners and/or suppliers to verify compliance with the rules in force, report on progress and take action if necessary.
* Take responsibility for compliance with total external expenditure in order to ensure its optimal use and to contribute to the achievement of the IT's annual budgetary objectives.
* Ensure the quality and completeness of tenders and contracts to ensure that requirements are well defined, measurable and measured and to determine whether contracts are acceptable or not and to ensure calculated risk taking.
* Support negotiation with external service providers and convince them to modify their contracts in accordance with the needs and rules in force for the performance of the required services.
* Analyse market trends in their area of expertise in order to make proposals for improvement within the framework of partnerships.
* Advise and challenge project stakeholders so as to enable them to develop their expertise in the field of customer-supplier relations and thus ensure the quality of the projects delivered.
* Ensure cross-functional governance of software asset management in order to guarantee compliance (the match between purchases and contracts) and to challenge needs (the match between need and purchase) while respecting budgets.
* Initiate and implement service management in order to guarantee continuous improvement in service quality and better management of the services and budgets included in the scope.
* Keep abreast of developments in your area of specialisation and keep your knowledge up-to-date in order to use it optimally within the organisation.
* You have 3 to 6 years of IT experience in a large group
* You have a good knowledge of the IT sourcing market from a Vendor Management perspective => you are already well versed in the use of partners/management of external resources, consultants, offshoring, etc
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…