Are you interested in working in a pharmaceutical industry ? Are you rigorous and methodical ? Do you have good interpersonal skills ? You're willing working on different projects ?
So, you are the next Validation Engineer of our partner !
Our client is an expert in many fields, from pharmaceuticals to food products and medical devices
Responsible for executing validation and R&D projects according to an agreed validation protocol
1. In close cooperation with the Validation coordinator, insures that validation activities are carried out according to the agreed time-schedule
2. Writes validation work instructions for production staff and the lab. Make sure it complies with protocol requirements. This includes but is not limited to
3. Responsible for annual equipment re-commissioning (sterilization and laboratory)
4. Collect and prepare data to prepare validation reports
5. Execute validation protocols and technically driven customer projects, which include but are not limited to the following:
6. Update validation status in the relevant places
7. Maintain the quality and integrity of information required for validation records. Report any deviation to validation coordinator.
8. Provide support to Maintenance or Engineering in the performance of IQ/OQ/PQ activities of new or existing facility equipment.
9. Organize work of validation operators for load preparation
10. Maintain the validation work area (keep it clean and well organized)
Key-words : Validation, Engineer, Project management, ISO, FDA, R&D, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, validation status, validation records, validation reports, validation activities.
Our client offers you a full-time job with a long-term contract, in a dynamic and ambitious environment with possibility to develop your skills.
Interested ? We invite you to apply directly on our website (experis.be). For more information, contact Marie Defruit via